Snorkel Over the Past
Dive on a Modern Wreck
Visit an Ancient Temple
|Our unique programs are inspired by the rich historical heritage of the Aegean. This vast archaeological garden is the legacy of civilizations that have laid the foundations of Western culture. Visit archaeological sites and treasures by joining our field trips.|
|Snorkel Over the Past|
|A sea exploration program
- Travel back in time and find out about ancient shipwrecks and
other archaeological sites under the Aegean Sea.
- Discover and examine pottery from wrecks of Classical, Roman or Byzantine times in an idyllic cove and interpret your findings.
For people over 7 years. About 4 hours long.
|Discover Ancient Greece in the Aegean Sea|
A 5-day program for everybody interested in Ancient Greece and the Aegean Archipelago.
Our journey through the past makes stops at local sites on land and in the sea.
- Snorkel over archaeological ''treasures'' thousands of years old.
- Discover scuba diving in an idyllic, safe cove in use since Neolithic times.
- Get the feel of the work of an underwater archaeologist during a simulated excavation.
- Visit an important archaeological site, recently discovered off an uninhabited island.
For people over 10 years. About 4 hours per day. Available with or without accommodation, see price list.
|Back to Top|
|To request more information or to make a reservation, please click here|
|Site Last Updated:
14 December 2005
© Octopus Sea Trips. All Rights Reserved.